Bring your passion for communications and help us create more liveable and loveable cities!
Are you a content creator who loves story telling? We’re looking for a motivated marketer to manage our communications and marketing activities. We bring nature into everyday spaces through our world-leading nature-based solutions and if you share our passion for plants, we want you to join us!
- Plan, write and manage all social media content
- Develop presentations and collateral in line with the brand guidelines
- Support the sales team with proposals and pitch documents
- Manage the company website content and website leads
- Track the performance of social media, website and other media and develop informed insights for future content
- Monitor the industry and competitors to become informed and discover new opportunities for future collaboration, content and brand development
- Collaborate with clients and contractors as well as internal team to draw out stories that can be shared through communication channels
Your experience and requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise work
- Be organised, precise and have great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS applications (Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), database management (CRM) and website CMS
- Excellent communication skills (fluent written and verbal communication skills in English)
- Reliable, responsible and strong work ethic
- Long-term commitment to being part of a growing business
- Demonstrate strong ethical and professional standards in all internal and external communications
- Able to work effectively and successfully with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds and professions
Working with us:
Working with Junglefy means you’re working for a company with purpose, to help create better cities. We grow plants inside and all over buildings to create vital connections between people, place and plants. We design, build and maintain all kinds of nature-based solutions and we love coming up with new innovations that create greener and healthier, cities like our patented Junglefy Breathing WallTM and our own Biodiversity solutions with pollinator habitats.
The benefits of this role include working with a great bunch of people who will support your learning and skill development. We offer a progressive work culture backed by established management, safety and environmental processes and systems. You will also be joining a company that prides itself on innovation, teamwork and staff recognition.
Sound like the right fit for you?
This role will give you the rare opportunity to gain experience in a booming industry and be part of a company who is making a difference to create better cities. We are a truly diverse organisation and support applications from various walks of life.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the General Manager, Nicholas Barr – [email protected]
For more information about Junglefy visit us at www.junglefy.com.au or follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities or Facebook @junglefyglobal