Combine your love of plants and working in the great outdoors.
Are you a self-confessed plant nerd? We are too and we’d love you to join us! Our Nursery at Ingleside needs a hard-working and motivated person to help grow the plants used for our world-leading projects. This position would suit a self-starter who can work independently and is able to manage people and plant stock.
Working with Junglefy means you’re working for a company with purpose, to help create better cities. We grow plants inside and all over buildings to create vital connections between people, place and plants. We design, build and maintain all kinds of nature-based solutions including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We also love coming up with new innovations that create greener and healthier cities like our patented Junglefy Breathing WallTM and our own Biodiversity solutions with pollinator habitats.
The benefits of this role include working with a great bunch of people who will support your learning and skill development. We offer a progressive work culture backed by established management, safety and environmental processes and systems. You will also be joining a company that prides itself on innovation, teamwork and staff recognition. You will report directly to the General Manager and have the support you need to thrive in your role.
What you’ll need for this role:
- Being a team player with an authentic and positive attitude
- Preferred experience in landscaping, gardening, horticulture, or general plant knowledge
- Experience in construction, general labour or irrigation is advantageous
- Able to lift 15kg from a squatting position to overhead
- Organised with good attention-to-detail
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Available to commit to full-time hours (7:00am–3:00pm)
- Must have or be able to quickly obtain White Card
- Holding a Spray certificate is also an advantage
- Full COVID-19 vaccinations and permanent working rights
This role will give you the rare opportunity to gain experience in a growing business and learn valuable skills in this niche industry. We are a truly diverse organisation and support applications from various walks of life.
If you like the sound of this opportunity please email your resume to the General Manager, Nicholas Barr - [email protected]
For more information follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities, Facebook @junglefyglobal and Linkedin @junglefy-pty-ltd